Sunday, October 24, 2010

I LOVE POLYGAMY!!!! LAALAALALALA-you would too if you knew what I know....

Whew! I don't know why I took so long to express this cause try as I may, I can't understand why this subject is so misunderstood and rejected. I am a woman and the concept or family structure called Polygamy is the most functional loving kind of family unit that anyone can ever experience, one that is so desirous to me...I want nothing less.

The concept of polygamy to me as a woman is like a paradise, an empire...I am a Queen/Goddess/Empress (whatever the title is that describes a woman with BIG vision, BIG love, Big ambition, and the talent and skill to back it up-Poly/Omni is for me. Mono/In-divid(e)-ual-ity NOT for me..too limiting) and it is very becoming of me to say the least. The first response I usually encounter when the subject is brought up, usually by me is one of utter shock by women and men a mixture of confusion and pleasure. You see, I study the elevation of my spiritual Self or the GODDESS in me through the practices of the TREE OF LIFE MEDITATION SYSTEM. One main principle in this process of growing into your spiritual self and recognizing your physical/animal self is controlling your emotions and not allowing them to control you, as this is the essence of evil doing or some call the devil.

Let me back up and not get too deep here, I don't want to lose you before the simplicity of this lifestyle is expressed. We women get into such an uproar about a man being a "dog" or having more than one woman in his life at a time. We turn into the ugliest meanest, most bitter creatures on the planet in a rage of jealousy when our man has the desire to be with more than one woman. Relax, breathe! You see, not all men, but the men that I encounter and Love are usually very powerful inside...it may or may not be manifesting on the outside at the time we meet, but I feel his power and other women do too. So are they wrong, or is he wrong for having this power? No, i think not. And what entitlements do i have to obtain exclusive rights to this power that God gave him? I have wondered in my mind a thousand times if a great and powerful man would be allowed to flourish and grow into his fullness as a man how far could he go? Without the restrictions placed on him by this society could we experience a Man-God in this lifetime, a 100% Reniassance man. Most men that women have told me about that they describe as "dogs" are really not dogs at all. Most are good providers, good fathers, upstanding citizens and even deeply spiritual and/or religious. But let that same man be caught with his pants down with another woman...all his accomplishments and attributes are discredited and his name dragged through the mud in disgrace. I see something very wrong in this, especially when I study ancient history and culture and the greatest of men always had a variety of women at his disposal to enhance his attributes, after all like Prince himself says, his women bring him closer to God.

When we understand the power we have in the act of making love and the life force energy that we generate, exchange, and regenerate between each other, and how to manipulate and preserve it...it is the most empowering tool that God has bestowed upon us. Experiencing Ecstacy is the key to making your dreams come true, and we should do it often. Now being overly consumed with physical stimulation and men wasting their life essence seed is not what I am talking about here. There are prerequisites to this practice that i can only urge you to begin to study in relation to this subject matter. One is that you cannot allow emotions to control your actions: jealousy, envy, selfishness, greed, lust, etc. these will waste your life force energy. A balanced man would handle many women with honesty, control over his emotions and sexual desire, fairness, equality, and great management and human resources skills.

The benefits of this type of family structure are as follows: In this society, two incomes are no longer enough to free ones family from the burdens of financial constraints and stress, in addition in a two income houshold where both parents are away from approx 6am-6pm when the kids get out of school at 3 or 4, where is the supervision and guidance necessary to have well rounded children? I was raised in the Air Force and my mother never worked outside of the home, we never had a babysitter, and I never have feelings of worthlessness, depraivity, despair, hopelessness or get lost in deep seated depression as a result of an underprivledged childhood. I have my innerchild issues and one is I love a big family, and because of my moving around a lot in the airforce, I desire to find a stable home and close friends and family that I never ever have to leave again. Thus my belief in polygamy.

I have seen good girlfriends act like crazed maniacs looking though their man's pockets for numbers, disrespecting his privacy, following him in his car, camping out stalking his front door...OMG, I never ever wanted to be like them, so I would just break up a lot when I suspected dishonesty. And when I analyzed the situation for myself, I found out that the Dishonesty is what bothered me the most. I just want you to trust me enough to be my friend. Tell me about your desires. No, I am not EVERY WOMAN, and don't want to be, that's too much work (I'm a team player). I have tried being the wife, mother, career woman, chef, housekeeper, educator, nurturer, healer, friend...all that is way too much work. How about if you like my man and want to be with him, kewl, but you will have to help wash his clothes, cook, help with his children, and be my friend to help me figure him out at times and devise plans to help him reach his full potential, in turn helping us all to reach our full potential. Yes, we women are all powerful, and yes we can reach our potential without a man...but who wants to? I don't, I want a real family, what does it all mean without one?

Men biologically seem to need less rest, I dated a drug dealer and pimp one time (true story-hey..no judgement) and that man made more money in the least amount of time and took care of not only me and my kids, but his 6-7 ladies in the profession, his mother, his brother who was killed's daughter, his brother who was incarcerated's children..and I was in awe of him! He never seemed tired and needed very little rest. (btw-our relationship changed his profession, he's in Aerospace now making just as much money-Goddessess turn niggas to Gods 4-real) Biologically we women need more rest, we are baby making machines even when there isn't one in the oven our bodies are designed differently. This brings me to the the question that always arises eventually.

Polyandry-having more than one man. I'm not in this as a game of what is sexually fair about trying to keep up with a man's libido. There is no need for Polyandry and personally, I don't have the desire for more than one dick in my life..too much testosterone.

And this "family" that I speak about is more than just about sexual encounters, it's about Empires and longevity and ultimate success to pass on for generations. We as a people of color are behind economically, and I see this as the only way to catch up. One wife can be a homemaker if she chooses (there are those women that enjoy being at home being 100% domestic-don't hate) and she is free to do so if her co-wife is a career woman that can bring home some dough. Gone are the ancient days of a King wanting several wives having to financially "take care" of all of them, that is unrealistic. We pool our resources, credit, skills, etc to establish wealth. How difficult is that. Learn to stop hating on your sistahs and love them for their attributes and the contribution they could bring into your home. So what she has big titties and you don't (forget implants) and he may have a desire to expeirence them but still loves you...let him have her with them, after all he loves your big butt, or your beautiful face. So what you like to cook and clean and he wants a career minded intellectual woman, he will love those meals you prepare for his nourishment and the seeds that you give and care for as much as he loves the savy businesswoman that your cowife is. She loves you for the care you give her children and the fact that she didn't have to give up her career to have them. And you love her for the fact that you don't have to leave everyday and be on somebody's clock to bring home a paycheck. See where I'm going with this?

Love his honesty if you really want him, guide him in your desire to be his Queen encourage him to study with you: METU NETER VOL 1 & 2, AN AFROCENTRIC GUIDE TO A SPIRITUAL UNION, & THE TREE OF LIFE MEDITATION SYSTEM all by Ra Un Nefer Amen, and you study SACRED WOMAN: A GUIDE TO HEALING THE FEMININE BODY MIND AND SPIRIT by Queen Afua, learn how to have a sister circle and to love selflessly and let go of jealousy, insecurities and fear. The both of you study Mantak and Maneewan Chia's : HEALING LOVE THROUGH THE TAO: CULTIVATING MALE/FEMALE SEXUAL ENERGY. Practice Divine Sacred Lovemaking so that he does not exhaust his life force by ejaculating each time he has sex, this will age him quickly: Study together, The Tao of Health Sex and Longevity by Daniel P. Reid.

A message to the bruthas. Dont abuse this priveledge when a woman gives it to you . Yes, there are rules to this, it is not a ticket to an open sex fest/orgy. You must allow your Queen to choose the Co-wives based on their relationship together and the needs of the househould. It is imperitive that they get along and be friends and sisters. You must not be driven by ego to pit them against each other or see them fight over you. You must not think with your animal nature and must elevate to your GOD self in order for this to work. You must treat them evenly and fairly and not show favoritism, but an equal appreciation for all of your women's talents and skills. The elders teach the youngsters and never never ever let a Co wife come between you and your first Queen, the one who is granting you this gift of paradise! You cannot think with your dick and expect this to be a harmonic situation. Leave it in her hands and you will be free to create for yourself all the dreams you have ever wanted in terms of your success and status in this world. Build an Empire with your talents and those of your Wives and children. Be like Hugh Heffner up in this camp!

No comments: